2 teaspoons Chili Powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1 to 1¼ pound chicken (any cut), diced into 1-inch cubes
Wooden skewers, soaked for 30 minutes in water
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne.
2. In a large bowl, add cubed chicken and toss with olive oil.
3. Add dry ingredients to chicken and toss until evenly coated.
4. Thread chicken onto wooden skewers.
5. Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat. If your grill has a thermometer, it should read about 375 degrees. Once hot, reduce heat to medium (350 degrees) and place skewers on grill.
6. Grill chicken, rotating skewers after a few minutes. Continue to grill for about 12 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Chili Powder, Organic 1.94 oz. SKU: 18361$5.19
Simply Organic Simply Organic Smoked Paprika 2.72 oz. SKU: 19517$8.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed, Ground, Organic 1.76 oz. SKU: 18477$6.69
Simply Organic Simply Organic Onion Powder 3.00 oz. SKU: 18608$6.79
Simply Organic Simply Organic Garlic Powder 3.64 oz. SKU: 18516$8.99
Simply Organic Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper 2.89 oz. SKU: 18761$6.29