Grilled Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Total Time: 40 mins
Makes: 4-6 servings
2 cups plain yogurt
1 packet Simply Organic Ranch Dip
2 pounds chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 white onion
3 bell peppers
1. In a large bowl, add yogurt, dip mix, and lemon. Whisk to combine, then reserve 1/2 cup.
2. Add chicken to yogurt mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
3. While the chicken marinates, cut the vegetables into 1-inch pieces. Soak wooden skewers in water, if using.
4. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
5. Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning skewers once. Chicken is done when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
6. Serve skewers with reserved ranch dip.