Rosemary Balsamic Truffle Fries
Total Time: 45 mins
Hands-on Time: 10 mins
Makes: 2-4 servings
For the fries:
1.5 lbs yellow potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
2 Tbsp Sutter Butte Truffle-Infused Olive Oil
1 tsp Simply Organic Rosemary
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp Simply Organic Coarse Black Pepper
2 Tbsp Sutter Butte Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Parmesan
For the aioli:
1/4 cup Chosen Foods Mayonnaise
1/2 tsp lemon juice (about 1/8 large lemon)
1/4 tsp Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules
1. Preheat oven to 450. Place potato wedges in a large bowl and add truffle oil. Toss to coat well.
2. Add seasonings and toss to coat.
3. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Arrange into a single layer.
4. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and lightly shake pan to coat.
5. Roast 30 minutes.
6. While potatoes roast, whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic granules in a ramekin.
7. Remove potatoes from oven; they will look dark due to the balsamic. Sprinkle with Parmesan and return to oven for
3-5 minutes, until Parmesan is melted and lightly browned.
8. Cool slightly then transfer to a large plate to serve, along with the aioli.
From this recipe
Sutter Buttes Sutter Buttes White Truffle Infused Olive Oil 8.5 fl. oz SKU: 233910$17.25
Simply Organic Simply Organic Rosemary Leaf, Whole 1.23 oz. SKU: 18610$5.39
Simply Organic Simply Organic Black Coarse Grind Pepper 2.47 oz. SKU: 19518$8.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules 2.70 oz. SKU: 18349$6.89
Chosen Foods Chosen Foods Organic Mayo 12 oz SKU: 236987$10.79
Sutter Buttes Sutter Buttes Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar 8.5 fl. oz SKU: 233916$13.35