Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables with Maple Glaze
Total Time: 60 mins
Hands-on Time: 20 mins
Makes: 4-6 servings
1.5 lbs of vegetables of choice (we used asparagus, potatoes, onions)
2 tablespoons butter or vegan margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons Runamok Maple syrup
Lemon to garnish
- Gather ingredients and preheat the oven to 400F.
- On a baking pan, evenly scatter vegetables in a single layer and set aside.
- In a small microwavable bowl, place the butter or vegan margarine, maple syrup, salt and pepper and microwave on low setting, just until the butter or vegan margarine is melted.
- Give it a quick stir to combine everything.
Immediately (before it cools) pour this maple glaze over vegetables and gently toss it all together to coat the vegetables and sweet potatoes as evenly as possible.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and cook until tender (depending on the vegetables, around 20-40 minutes) stirring halfway through.
- Top off and garnish with lemon wedge.