Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
All the flavor of Buffalo chicken, in a healthier, weeknight-ready meatball. Serve with a crisp salad or cut vegetables and Simply Organic Ranch Dip. (Thank you to our friend Katie Shatzer for creating this wonderful recipe.)
Share with your friends
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 packet Simply Organic Buffalo Rub
- 1 packet Bob’s Red Mill Classic Oatmeal (about 1/4 cup oats)
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
- In a bowl, whisk egg and milk. Add seasoning mix.
- Stir in oatmeal, then chicken. Fold in feta.
- Portion into 10-12 meatballs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until meatballs reach internal temperature of 165.