Rosemary Balsamic Truffle Fries
These easy, oven-baked fries will quickly become your new obsession! With rich truffle-infused olive oil, syrupy balsamic and a lemon-garlic aioli, they’re a restaurant-worthy indulgence you can whip up on a weeknight. (Thank you to our friend Katie Shatzer for creating this wonderful recipe.)
Share with your friends
- For the fries:
- 1.5 lbs yellow potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 2 Tbsp Sutter Butte Truffle-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Simply Organic Coarse Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sutter Butte Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan
- For the aioli:
- 1/4 cup Chosen Foods Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice (about 1/8 large lemon)
- 1/4 tsp Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules
- Preheat oven to 450. Place potato wedges in a large bowl and add truffle oil. Toss to coat well.
- Add seasonings and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Arrange into a single layer.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and lightly shake pan to coat.
- Roast 30 minutes.
- While potatoes roast, whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic granules in a ramekin.
- Remove potatoes from oven; they will look dark due to the balsamic. Sprinkle with Parmesan and return to oven for 3-5 minutes, until Parmesan is melted and lightly browned.
- Cool slightly then transfer to a large plate to serve, along with the aioli.