1/2 cup Runamok Maple Rum-barrel aged maple syrup
3 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon (with an additional sprinkle for garnishing)
whipped topping (for garnish)
- In a blender, combine maple syrup, vanilla ice cream, milk, and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth on medium speed.
- Pour contents into a freezer-safe cup (I would recommend something plastic).
- Place freezer-safe cup in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until mixture thickens – stir after removing.
- Top milkshake with whipped topping and garnish with additional cinnamon.